1. Is there any registration fees?
Participation in RB Global Challenge 2018 is free and is open to any student pursuing a full-time degree (Bachelors or Post-graduate).
2. We have a lot of good ideas? Can we submit more than one entries?
There is no limit on the number of team registrations from the same college. However, you cannot register in more than one team at the same time.
3. How do I get the confirmation that I have registered successfully?
Post registration, you will receive an invitation on the team leader’s email address confirming your participation. The mail would also contain a unique ID and password for the RB Business Simulation game.
4. What happens if I win the Business Simulation game?
You move to the next round. Once shortlisted, you will be eligible to send us your business plan.
5. Do all team members need to play the Business Simulation game?
The Business Simulation game has to be played together by all members of the team. You would get only one chance to login and complete the game. Please ensure that there is good internet connectivity when you login.
6. How will I know if I’ve qualified for the next round?
Every communication will be sent out to the team leader’s e-mail address. Request you to please closely follow that for relevant updates.
7. What is the role of a team leader?
Team leaders will be our one point of communication for all announcements. Request you to please closely follow the assigned leader’s id for relevant updates.
8. Am I eligible to be a team leader?
Anyone from the team can be the leader. The only purpose of assigning a team leader is to have one point of communication so that the participants don’t miss out on any updates.
9. If we get selected for the National and Global rounds, will RB take care of our travel and accomodation?
Yes, as long as you have the necessary documents such as passport (needed for all students for the International Finale)